Phil Letizia

Thursday, October 04, 2007

BlackWater

I'm not sure how many of you have seen the recent news concerning the American private security company called Blackwater USA. (I'm a news junkie by the way) The usually covert security forces who routinely protect and transport dignitaries around the world, has become a household name due to the accusations that they were trigger happy a few weeks back in Iraq.

I don't know what happened, but apparently these guys are the real deal. Ex-seals and Secial Ops guys who are Bad-A's.

Here's what I know...

Blackwater is the coolest name ever! I want to start a group who does cool things. What? I don't know, we'll see, but it has to have a freaking cool name like Blackwater. So here's where I turn to you...

What should the name be?

It has to have two of the following three options in the title: Color, noun, number, and sound like it could be a legit group included in a Ludlum or Clancy book, or in a Bourne film.

Not to rip off the Le Batard show too much, but cooler undercover ops organization than Blackwater?...

888.790.3652

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home