Phil Letizia

Monday, March 12, 2007

Chicago

March 23-25, I'll be traveling to Chicago by myself to just get away, be in a different city, investigate, and did I already say this? Get away.

People's reactions have been interesting though. I say, "I'm going to Chicago in a few weeks," and their reply goes something like, "Oh cool! Who are you going with?" Which is met with my answer, "just myself", followed by a funnier response, "oh" (as a puzzled look comes across their little faces)

Originally I hoped someone would go with me, but when it didn't work out, I still decided to go. I don't know anyone, i've never been there before. I'm just going. It's only 48 hours. I think I'll be ok by myself for 48 hours. In fact, I'm looking forward to it. In fact, I can't wait.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home