Phil Letizia

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ravi

I had to post this quote.
It's amazing. It makes me "double over" in laughter as he says, and then makes me cry.

Death is dead.

"Have you ever wondered what you would do to frighten Lazurus after he'd been raised from the dead? What would you do to threaten him? 'Lazurus, I'm gonna kill you!' Coligula said, 'I'm gonna kill you.' He (Lazurus) says, 'Hahaha.' He says, 'stop hahahaing I'm gonna kill you as I'm killing all the Christians.' He doubles over in uncontrolable laughter, comes up for air and says, 'Coligula haven't you heard? Death is dead! DEATH IS DEAD!' How do you frighten somebody who's already been there and knows the one who's gonna let him out?"

- Ravi Zacharias

1 Comments:

  • Nice...do you have the actual sermon that this quote is from? I first heard it on Sermon Jams (see my old post)...if you haven't heard it on that, check it out...amazing.

    By Blogger Adam, At 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home