Phil Letizia

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cairn

follow the road and it will lead you somewhere
but with a watchful eye I can’t but think
this is as good a place as any other

sometimes there's a calmness in a moment, a nothingness
paralyzing, it roots your feet deep into the ground

leaving you open, rendered,

not to the world,

but to the moment, a nothingness


the Ancient Celts believed in “the time between times”
an open door where the world met a better world, a more beautiful canvas
lavished in beauty, forged in truth, and spun with honor and love
moments there do not fall into nothingness,

they last, they inspire


beyond the glen, there is a cairn,
a meeting place, a crossing

there I will wait, before dawn, before dusk
hoping that upon that Hero’s mound, something will break

waiting…

for something…

1 Comments:

  • I Will Wait (lyrics and music by Jason Upton)


    I will wait for You, Jesus

    you're the sun in my horizon

    all my hope is in you, Jesus

    i can see you now arising

    there's a wall that stands in front of me

    that i know i just can't climb

    but like an eagle you will carry me

    it's just a matter of your time

    An evil army is all around me

    another wall that is in my way

    but i believe the word you promised me

    so i will wait another day

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home